Join us for our next
Joint Purchasing Associate Meeting:
Oren Gateway Center, Room 103
Augsburg College, 2211 Riverside Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55454
As part of ACTC’s transition to a model of distributed collaboration, Joint Purchasing is administered by Augsburg College on behalf of all participating institutions. For more information please contact Jill Davenport (right), Augsburg’s Manager of Purchasing and Central Services.
ACTC contracts let our member schools purchase products and services at more competitive rates while exposing our suppliers to increased sales.
Joint Purchasing Contracts
- Designated campus representatives should log in to access full contract details.
- Need information? Find your campus representative or contact Jill Davenport at Augsburg College.
About the Purchasing Program
ACTC contracts are open to our core and associate member institutions. The joint purchasing program is managed by ACTC’s Procurement Committee.
The Procurement Committee meets monthly to discuss current contracts and new contract opportunities. Associate members participate regularly in email and listserv conversations and convene three times annually to network, engage in professional development, and discuss contract updates and activities.
Contract Benefits for ACTC Members
- Larger buying power leads to lower prices, higher quality products, and better service.
- Last year ACTC contracts saved our members $3.3 million, in addition to the staff time saved through centralized contract negotiation and administration.
- Thorough and competitive joint bidding process reduces the time commitment for an individual institution to generate contracts.
- Centralized contract administration improves efficiency and reduces time commitment for campus staff.
- On behalf of ACTC, Augsburg maintains a centralized contract archive with all relevant records.
- Augsburg also helps manage vendor relationships and contract issues as they arise.
- The Procurement Committee serves as common resource and expert on ACTC contracts and general procurement information, connecting members with a network of peers in higher education.
Interested in becoming an ACTC supplier?
Companies or vendors interested in becoming an ACTC preferred supplier should complete the New Supplier Questionnaire.
The Procurement Committee reviews questionnaire responses regularly. If your organization may be a good fit for our member institutions’ needs, someone from the committee will follow up with the contact person named in your questionnaire.
All ACTC agreements are set up as preferred supplier contracts. Contract participation is open to our five core members and fourteen additional associate members.
ACTC has established discounted rates with hotels in the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota. View the list.
Interested hotels should complete our Preferred Hotel Questionnaire for consideration in our program. Current hotel partners should resubmit this form annually to update their rate information.